Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Three Boys and a Mom

With John starting work on Monday and Caity starting back at school, I am the mom exclusively of three boys for seven hours a day. It is strange how much it affects the dynamics of my daily life. Yesterday it was punching and transformers, today it was throwing snowballs and jumping head first into the snowbanks on campus while I was running errands. While I was trying to find books for class, William and Johnny found a Superman comic book that they read on their bellies with thier snow boots in the air saying "Oh cool, look William!" or "O coo! Wook Nonny!" (William kind of reminds me of the little brother off of Sandlot that copies everything his brother says.)  I feel like as I walk with them, they just ricochet off me in every direction, they come back and bounce off me again. Johnny always holds the door open for everyone and William always insists on opening the door himself, and Matthew who seriously weighs a ton these days- is lugged around by me. The favorite show is Ninja Turtles and the favorite book is Spiderman Adventures. Opposed to Caity, the boys don't get in baths so they can get clean and cuddly after. They get in baths so they splash and dunk and soak my bath rug in addition to three towels. I love watching Johnny run down the hall, and Will toddle/run right after him mimicking his big brother in every action.  I also am so impressed at how good those older boys are with their little brother. Being a mom to three boys for a few hours a day has been a blast.




No comments:

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...