Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A Day in the Life: 2-17-16

I don't know why these went in backwards order, but...here was snippets of my day:
Caity tucking Johnny into bed.

He crashed out before I could even push play and slept through the vaccum.

Living here means snow boots always by the door!

 Dance party.

I love that William brings his toys into the kitchen to play by me.

Johnny and Caity were having "Gladiator Style" fights between their toy animals, this was Caity's line up.


All the kids playing.


William would pick out the marshmellows and pass the chocolate puffs off to a very grateful Matthew

I Matthew's face waiting for his next bite!

Reading books has always been a favorite thing to do with my kids. I think it always will be!


I know, these are practically the same, but I like William reminding me to get bananas in the first, and Matthew's cheeks in the second.

Kids and fish tanks. Seriously.

He always insists on opening every door himself.

Cars.

Vday flowers from John! The smell sooooo good!

Getting comfy to watch Ninja Turtles.


Johnny has always been great at puzzles. When he was two I bought him a bundle I found at a thrift store and he would spend hours playing with them.


Practicing cursive and "To JCB from CEB"

Above Cate's desk.

Sleeping baby.



Cheese obsessed.


 


Even Batman needs a snack!

I was talking to my mom on the phone and didn't even realize these two were running around outside in their dinosaur and elmo slippers in 30 degree weather! Oh those boys. (Parenting fail!)


Caity stayed home sick today, most of the day was spent reading American Girl books. Oh my gosh, I love this phase she is in!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Love this update! Gosh it's crazy how fast your kids seem to be growing up. Life is Good :)

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...