Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Motivated

Sometimes I kind of want to throw in the towel for the day. You know, go grab a cheeseburger, put the kids down for their naps and watch Fixer Upper for the afternoon drinking a milkshake...like for real, I totally thought about doing that just now.  Then God blessed me with the bigger picture and why I can't give in to that.


Today, I need to finish this homework, so I can go home to these people knowing that I am doing everything on my end as I work to become the woman God needs me to be. I want to be worthy of the blessings given me....particularly: John, Cate, Johnny, William, and Matthew.
Sometimes the only way through is through- you know... you can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it? That's where I'm at right now.
I'm looking through the tunnel seeing a great evening with my family on the other side, but I have to get through this tunnel first.  Bah. I got this.
I   g o t    t h i s.
Pray for me. :)
Seriously though. haha


1 comment:

Ellen said...

You SO got this Mary! You'll be in my prayers! Good luck and keep pushing through it! Life is Good :)

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...