Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Monday, Monday

On Monday, Caity didn't have school!
We all did a happy dance and chanted, "Oh yeah, oh yeah- no school!" We like when Caity gets to stay home. I remember when I used to hear moms talk about how hard May is because they get worn out of school. I didn't think much of it at the time, but I totally get it now. I am sooo done.  As is Caity- Tuesday morning she woke up and I heard her snapping at her brothers and then exclaim in a very dramatic and emotional voice: "I just can't DO this anymore! I don't want to go to school today!"
Some cuddles, scrambled eggs, a pep talk and explaining she only had 6 more days of actual class put her in a better mood.
However, that was Tuesday- these pictures are from Monday. So, let's back track.
Having Caity home was a lot of fun.
We rode bikes, played school (ironic isn't it?), played Mexican Train, colored and enjoyed being outside.
The kids set out to make a nature bucket. Caity collected flowers, Johnny collected bugs and William collected sticks and rocks.


It was so cute watching Matthew tracking them from the porch as they scrambled back and forth.

We eventually came inside where I told them to clean their rooms. They heard me yet I found William in Matthew's bouncer and Johnny playing with blocks.

(This is how he is every time I come in the room to get him out of bed!)


It was a good day.

No comments:

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...