Friday, June 10, 2016

Matthew Walking and Crazy Kids

So, a few weeks ago Mr. Matthew started pushing himself up and walking five steps before he would plop down. None of my other kids did that unail at least their first birthday, so I was hesitant to call it walking with Matthew. Last night while we were babysitting he was just walking everywhere, he would walk, balance himself, walk some more, plop down, get himself up and keep in walking!  He is the cutest because he laughs the whole time and I love it.
This is the first video I have of it, he doesn't start walking until half way through though.
Gosh, I love that silly boy.
Speaking of silly.....found this video that makes me kind of laugh, bit I don't km now how to cut it down...so here ya go:


No comments:

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...