Thursday, July 7, 2016

My Visit to The Legsters Store



I decided to spend the lag between lunch and dinner shopping at "The Legsters (where you can get towers of legos.)" I must say I was impressed with this quaint shop. The owners were courteous and understanding when my baby accidently knocked down one of their towers. I found every thing necessary to make a mega-cool-awesome-lego-castle. With help from one of the owners- I made this dream creation a reality. When I did have a product that broke, the management was more than accommodating in replacing the product and apologizing profusely- assuring me that in all their hours of operation, they have never had an upset customer. They even threw in pink and yellow lego camera and a red and green lego hand gun.
This store typically opens in the afternoon about 3 days a week, when the owners' mom tells them they need to spend time together not fighting. Though their hours are sporadic, it is well worth accommodating your day to fit a visit to this store in. (It doesn't hurt that the owners are so cute as well!) It was fantastic experience, they have found a loyal customer in me! 

*I was asked to shop at Legsters for an honest review, the opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Love the review! Wish I could visit the Legsters Store as it sounds like a great place. Life is Good :)

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...