Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Stowaways

You guys. This really happened:
Sometimes the redneck in us shines a little brighter than I would hope. 
John drove past me after this first picture and said, "I'm just going to drop this trailer off at the north pole then come right back home." I was a little confused until I heard giggling in the back...this is what I found:

Gosh I love those kiddos.  It was the last day of summer and they were making the most of it.


Also, about a week ago, we had a rain storm that ended in us running in the parking lot and having bike races through puddles...I want to remember that time.


1 comment:

shaylee jensen said...

okay. yes. just yes. MARY! I love everything about this. the simplicity. the realism. the subjects! I love it all.

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...