Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween Costumes 2016


CAITY the VAMPIRE







JOHNNY the "VAMP" (turned IRON MAN)

At his class party. He stood up before I could get a picture WITHOUT a cable cord. haha.





WILLIAM the HULK (pronounced "Hoek")





 


MATTHEW the TIGER!








 And HERE is what trying to get picture of my kids in their costumes on Halloween looks like:
\















Someone was ALWAYS blurry...or making a face...or running away....or closing their eyes...or sitting. So, sorry for so many of the same things, I'm just going to put these here until I can decide which is the least terrible. haha.

It sure was fun dressing up though!



2 comments:

Whitney said...

But they are oh so cute even when they are a little blurry!! I want to see what you and John dressed up as.... :)

Brooke said...

Cute kids! Caity is your mini me!!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...