He is beautiful Mary! And you were so cute pregnant. You deserve a lot of credit for carrying that boy for 9 months and then delivering him! And y'all just make one heck of a cute family.
Congratulations! And I mean congratulations on everything: how great you looked at the end of your pregnancy, how amazing you looked right after labor, and how cute your son is! :) The picture of Caity holding Johnny 5 is precious.
YAY! We're so glad to see your new little guy & that everything went well with the delivery! LOVE the picture of Caity holding him. We'll be right over with Fishopoly ;)
Hi Mary! I'm Catie (Redfern) Borland. Not sure if you remember me or not? We met at the singles ward in Virginia before you and John got married. I have to admit that I stalk your blog from time to time :) Your little girl is just precious! And congratulations on your newest addition! Just from reading your posts I can tell that you are a wonderful mother! Hope all is well. Tell John I said hello. Take care!
12 comments:
Congratulations! He is so cute!
Congratulations!
ps, it's 2011.
He is so handsome!!! I am so happy for you and glad that everything went well. I want to call you and hear all about it..when is a good time!?
Yay!!! He is so cute. Little boys are a lot of fun.
He is beautiful Mary! And you were so cute pregnant. You deserve a lot of credit for carrying that boy for 9 months and then delivering him! And y'all just make one heck of a cute family.
Congrats! The first thought that came to my mind when I saw the picture of Caity holding little Johnny was how beautiful you're babies are!
Congratulations, Mary!! I'm so excited we both have little boys--they're only 5 days apart!
Congratulations! And I mean congratulations on everything: how great you looked at the end of your pregnancy, how amazing you looked right after labor, and how cute your son is! :) The picture of Caity holding Johnny 5 is precious.
YAY! We're so glad to see your new little guy & that everything went well with the delivery! LOVE the picture of Caity holding him. We'll be right over with Fishopoly ;)
Congrats!!! Can't wait to meet him. He looks darling!
Yay! Congrats Mary! He is handsome! I'm so happy for you!
Hi Mary! I'm Catie (Redfern) Borland. Not sure if you remember me or not? We met at the singles ward in Virginia before you and John got married. I have to admit that I stalk your blog from time to time :) Your little girl is just precious! And congratulations on your newest addition! Just from reading your posts I can tell that you are a wonderful mother! Hope all is well. Tell John I said hello. Take care!
Post a Comment