Well, I can't be the only one on the planet with an album of old pictures on their computer that give me a guilt trip every time I see said album because I have yet to blog about it. Bah! Sooo, if you were wondering
a- what my kids looked like last February
b- if the Palouse Falls is pretty
c-what we look like posing in front of the Palouse Falls from like 20 angles
or
d- how you can waste the next 5 minutes of your day...
Have I got a post for you!!
| Here is the waterfall. I thought it was pretty! There were a lot of fun trails around it, so it was fun to go explore for a couple hours. |
| This was a really cool railroad we hiked down to. John missed my real jump, I was actually about six feet higher than what is shown in the picture. #notreally. #bringinghashtagstoblogger |
| Aaaaand here is a terrible picture of John and I! BUT who knows, maybe some day we will look back and we like- wow we looked so good! #notcountingonit #hashtaggingisforwinners |
| I LOVE this picture with Johnny- his smile just melts my heart! I a definitely making sure this one ends up in his wedding slide show. |
| Oh! He is so handsome!! I am just the luckiest! |
| I can NOT for the life of e get a normal picture of these two! Ha ha, I guess this is their normal anyhow! They are so fun together. |
| My little man!! |
3 comments:
mary you and the funniest and best writer! i love you! and those kids smiles and priceless. and i love your jump picture- you rock it!
Love! And I'm glad I know I'm not the only one who feels a stab of guilt/judgement when I have those dang photos on the computer that are begging to be blogged about.
But I really love the photos - what a beautiful place! And a super beautiful family :)
Great pictures! Your jumping picture makes me feel like I need to take a jumping picture. I've never done one.
Post a Comment