Our first couple days in Denver have been bu-sy!
We have spent a lot time running around with John's Grandparents and Uncle Michael's family.
Also, Kristen and Jordan were up visiting for a wedding.
I must say, Colorado is a pretty place!
| This little guy got taxied around like he was was Prince Ali Alabahbwa or something. |
| Maneuvering through cactuses. I was trying to capture John's grandparents holding hands, you'll just have to imagine and imagine it extremely romantic. |
| The whole group (minus Cordan) There are four generations in this picture! |
| John and William |
| Miss Caity adn her Mama! |
Then, it was off to the Red Rock Amphitheater
| Ayden was quite the photographer. He also was an amazing pianist and I may or may not have made him give me a little recital in his room. I just love the piano! |
| Alyssa with her grandparents and Caity with her Great Grandparents. |
| A natural ampitheatre that they made into a concert stadium! It was so pretty. You could see Denver in the background too. It was just incredible. |
| Michael and Shannon made us all lunch and we picnicked while we enjoyed the view. |
| And they are turning around. The girls look like ants! |
| Matthew was the winner! Which is crazy because he started last! This kids can haul! |
| And John...well John did good too! :) |
| She was pretty tired climbing up the stadium! |
| Caity drinking soda and Johnny saying "Mom! You forgot your purse! I'll bring it to you!" |
I am so glad we were able to go and do this! It just a blast.
1 comment:
LOVE the first family picture - and I studied your hair quite intently even though you said to ignore it - and it really looks fine. Looks like y'all are having quite the adventure there in Denver! Life is good :)
Post a Comment