Friday, February 16, 2018

Homemade Play-Doh

Making play-doh with my kids has been on my radar for such a long time that I think the task complicated itself over time in my head. 
On a whim today, I thought, "What the heck, let's make some play-doh!" 
So we did.
It was so exteremely effortless and quick that I'm really embarrassed about A) How proud I am of myself for doing it, and B) How long it took me to actually do it. 
We pulled out all our cookie cutters and the boys set to work. It was such a fun morning!
Our recipe:
2 cups flour
1/2 cup salt
(whisk together)
1 cup warm (colored) water
stir and knead water into dough until it's moldable!
Easy-Peasy, right?
Matthew's dimple! He was so excited, and gave us a play by play of what he was doing.

Because I love bunnies! (he then did a dinosaur to EAT the bunny and heart, so there's that.)
This little face though! (Even covered in Jelly!)


1 comment:

Ellen said...

Ooooohhhh! Great idea. One of these days I'll have to try that (it still seems complicated to me! ha!). Life is Good :)

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...