Hooray for the start of another school year. A lot of changes over here. Johnny starting high school, William starting middle school, Matthew being the lone elementary kid, Cate driving herself and Johnny...just feels significant. Good things are coming this year. I know it!
Here's some pictures in no particular order!
Caity in her Link Crew shirt (Leadership students selected to help with Freshmen orientation), Johnny, William and Matthew
William and Cate on Caity's first official day of school as an 11th grader.
Caity and Johnny...feels like just yesterday I was photographing them together on Johnny's first day of kindergarten!
William sitting with Jude and Luke at middle school orientation.
Luke, Grady, Beau- officially 6th graders!
Jackson, Teddy, Harrison, Kona, and Matthew waiting to enter the school for their first day.
William the 6th grader
Emma with her brothers on her first day of being the lone child at home with Mom.
Johnny the High School Freshman!
Awww, they are sweet kids. I am going to miss having them with me throughout the day, but I am so excited for the experiences that await them!
No comments:
Post a Comment