Monday, November 6, 2017

Friday Night (Black) Lights

Friday night found me at a mother/daughter glow in the dark party at our church. 
It was such a fun excuse to get out and party with my main girl!

These little moments away always remind me how much I really like Caity. I've aetlways loved her and really, liked her...but every year she gets older, I enjoy hanging out with her even more. She is just awesome, and a lot of fun.
We decorated glow in the dark cupcakes, got our faces painted, played black light volleyball ("wow, mom you AREN'T good, are you? It's OK, I'm good enough for both of us."), had a dance party and played twister. We had a blast.

Meanwhile, the boys had a party of their own doing boy things like wrestling and sending snap chats to mom of their muscles.



As a little girl, Friday night was always pizza and movie night at my house and I remember thinking, "Gosh, Friday afternoon is THE best feeling EVER." Well, Fridays are still doing what they do best, even twenty years later- they're bringing me all the good feelings.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

You did it again, Mary. You are just so great at capturing the moment with your descriptions. Life is good :)

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...